Friday, October 21, 2011

The Time of Our Lives

Behold, caffeine does have an effective use! I am living-breathing proof of this strange phenom.
Let me explain: y'know how you take a ton of pictures and video of your friends and adventures and plan on doing amazing things with it. Yet, somehow it always ends up taking up massive amounts of memory space? I get that totally, 100 per-cent.
Also, I have discovered the untapped level of dorkiness. I flipped out over free video editing software and have the most amazing project in the works with all my friends.
It's somewhat of a music video, and also a bit of a picture show. I wish I could reveal more about it, but I've only started doing recordings and have other things to do.
Teachers just love wearing out all your free time with Algebra homework. Go figure.

Anyway, there will be a photo shoot up of our highschool years so far. We are like typical highschoolers, just more talented in the field of Awkward Moments. Stay posted and enjoy fall!
Carie Lea

HEADS UP: Just added a few new stories to my FanFiction account. Click [here] for my profile. The newest ones are for Twilight, Alec/Renesme ship. I have everything, so don't worry. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment