Monday, September 5, 2011

Lea Looks: Orange Blossom


This is a highly wearable look spun from my new obsession with orange shadow; and also my need for more looks suited to my strange hair colour.. It’s fun, cute, and perfect all the way from spring to fall. I apologize if the video has crapped out. You can find the full thing on my youtube channel here.
For the Eyes:
First-                     Apply a light orange colour (almost cream-sicle orange) all over the lids with your finger or a brush; I actually recommend a finger for this.
Second-           Apply a goldenrod or a dark yellow colour to the center of your lid. This adds another dimension to a matte colour, or a one tone look.
Third-                  Now, tight-line your eyes with your favorite brown liner. Tight-lining is when you line your upper water line. It’s also referred to as the “invisible eyeliner” technique. You can also line your lower waterline, if you want.
Fourth-             Apply a light coat of mascara to you lashes. I never curl my lashes, but your welcome to it; if your that adamant about it.
Onto the Lips:
First-                     Apply your favorite tinted gloss. I'm using Burt's Bees Super Shiny gloss in Pucker Berry; it's a light brown tinted gloss.
This is my new favorite day look, especially with my current love of sky-blue nail polish. This looks great on people with red hair, or strange red-ish hair colour (like me; it’s a strange auburn shade).  I also think it looks cool with brown eyes. It can be worn ANYWHERE; I kid you not.
Love,
Carie Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment